Everybody is Talking about Synergies
- We Live Them!
Media Business Areas in the media city leipzig
The Home for Your Success
On a total of 13,000 square metres of media business area a variety of renting variants was realized that fulfils the different requirements of media enterprises and service providers with regard to size, division, use etc.
From single offices to big editorial office, from a plain use as an office or editorial office to a combined office-workshop and an office-post production-area - everything is possible!
Talk to us. We are looking forward to your call or visit!
DREFA Immobilien Management GmbH
Ulrike von Radowitz, Managing Director
media city leipzig
Altenburger Straße 13
Telephone: +49 341/ 3500 2501
Telefax: +49 341/ 3500 2511
Things worth knowing
- The media city leipzig is situated conveniently near the city centre in the south of Leipzig in close vicinity to the Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk.
- The combination of sand-coloured brick ceramics and steel / glass constructions in connection with open spaces covered with greenery integrates the highly modern and functional building of the media city leipzig pleasantly into the structural concept of the former slaughterhouse area and into the residential buildings of the part of town Connewitz.
- The total of 13,000 square metres of media business area of the media city leipzig extend over an area of five 4-storey buildings of similar construction that are connected to each other on the ground level as well as to the studio and workshop complex. Central locations of communication, information and relaxation are situated in the glass media garden and in the foyer.
- The smallest rentable unit covers 30 square metres, the biggest self-contained rentable area about 480 square metres.
- The basic and entrance illumination in the rooms is realized via stationary downlights, the room and working place illumination in the media city leipzig is realized via mobile floor lamps.
- The floor covering is made of insulating needle fleece suited for wheelchairs, too. Walls and ceilings are painted white. All office doors are manufactured as white varnished wooden doors in silver grey frames.
- The windows can be opened, there is no air conditioning. On the south and west side sun protection in the form of outside venetian blinds can be found.
- A connection of the rentable areas to the central refrigeration plant is provided on the construction side in case technical equipment attached on the rented side (e.g. central equipment rooms in the post production area or something similar) has to be cooled.
- The parapet channel provides a generous number of power points and data connection boxes. The structured network for the most modern data- and telecommunication is operated by ARGE Kommunikation media city leipzig. In most rooms the possibility of a TV connection is provided (also from ARGE Kommunikation, if desired an internal signal can be provided). ARGE Kommunikation is also working out offers for the complete performance spectrum in accordance with the desires of the tenant.
- Passenger lifts grant access to all storeys from the underground car park to the roof.
- All entrances and areas are also designed for handicapped people.
- On each floor spacious rest rooms can be found. Most rentable areas provide facilities to attach a tea kitchen, some rentable areas are equipped with tea kitchens.
- The highly modern, effective and environmentally friendly internal technical equipment in connection with monitoring and controlling via the buildings controlling technology enable the facility management, working on the spot, to economically operate the media city leipzig.
- Outside parking spaces in front of he building as well a parking spaces in the underground car park can also be rented. The underground car park can also be used by visitors of the media city leipzig during the week at a modest price.
- Various services make the living and working in the media city leipzig even more comfortable: central reception and information, a bistro serving everything from breakfast to dinner, catering for small and big events and shows, a copy shop for copy and mailing jobs as well as any kind of printed matter, a flower shop, a travel agency, an AVIS car rental office, a hairdresser, a dry cleaners, a laundry, a shoemaker, a stationary shop, a drop-off for courier and overnight services at our own rates, drop-off for internal mail deliveries, drop-off for mail deliveries with the Deutsche Post (German Postal Service) etc.